TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:
The following information will be used to process your credit application. You may apply for joint credit by selecting the 'Add Co-Applicant' button.
WHAT DOES TROY HONDA DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- employment information and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
- When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons TROY HONDA chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does TROY HONDA share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes-- such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes-- to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-- information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-- information about your creditworthiness
We don't share
For our affiliates to market to you
We don't share
For nonaffiliates to market to you
We don't share
What we Do
How does TROY HONDA protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does TROY HONDA collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- apply for a lease or apply for financing
- show your driver's license or give us your income information
- provide employment informations
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include other automobile dealerships within our dealership group, our management company, and a related company which promotes, markets and sponsors motorsports.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- TROY HONDA does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include automobile manufacturers, providers and/or administrators of aftermarket products, financial institutions, insurance companies or agencies, and companies that provide marketing services.