Start Your Vehicle Buying Process Now! Our portal is fast, easy, and secure.
In just a few simple steps, you can apply to finance or lease your vehicle with our secure online shopping tool. This online application gives you the convenience to apply for credit, whenever and wherever it works for you, so you'll spend less time filling out paperwork in the dealership. Next, we'll follow up to let you know which financing options best suit your needs!
Let's get started!
WHAT DOES PITTS TOYOTA INC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- employment information and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
- When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons PITTS TOYOTA INC chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does PITTS TOYOTA INC share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes-- such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes-- to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-- information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-- information about your creditworthiness
We don't share
For our affiliates to market to you
We don't share
For nonaffiliates to market to you
We don't share
What we Do
How does PITTS TOYOTA INC protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does PITTS TOYOTA INC collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- apply for a lease or apply for financing
- show your driver's license or give us your income information
- provide employment informations
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include other automobile dealerships within our dealership group, our management company, and a related company which promotes, markets and sponsors motorsports.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- PITTS TOYOTA INC does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include automobile manufacturers, providers and/or administrators of aftermarket products, financial institutions, insurance companies or agencies, and companies that provide marketing services.